Pentax K-3 Mark DSLR Camera with Touch Screen LCD
Camera: 25 megapixels
Display: 3.2 inches
Flash: Yes, Integrated
Price & Specifications in Pakistan
|Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)||LCD|
|Varying Angle Screen|
|Camera Type||Point and Shoot Camera|
|Shutter Speeds||12.0 frames_per_second|
|Effective Megapixels||25 megapixels|
|Optical Zoom Type||Automatic|
|Optical Image Stabilization|
|Image File Format(s)||JPEG, TIFF|
|Video Resolution||2160p @30fps, 3840×2160 pixels|
|Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.|
|SuperSpeed USB Type-C|
|NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.|
|HDMI HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.|
- View Offers
Pentax K-3 Mark DSLR Camera Flagship APS-C Black Camera Body – 12fps, Touch Screen LCD, Weather-Resistant Magnesium Alloy Body with in-body 5-Axis Shake Reduction. 1.05x Optical viewfinder with 100% FOV
|Model Name||PENTAX K-3 Mark III|
|JPEG quality level||Basic, Fine, Normal|
|Optical Sensor Size||APS-C|
|Compatible Mountings||Pentax K|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||12 fps|
|Item Weight||2.7 Pounds|
|Effective Still Resolution||25 MP|
- Based on core principles of passion for photography, The All-New Flagship APS-C model Pentax K-3 Mark DSLR Camera continues a heritage of craftsmanship combined with today’s new technologies.
- In this newly designed optical viewfinder provides a 100% field of view and 1.05x image magnification. The viewfinder offers a wide viewing angle comparable to full-frame cameras with increased image brightness due to the improved reflectance of the pentaprism.
- Maximum ISO sensitivity of 1.6 million provides image capture in low light situations and achieves excellent descriptive power in the entire sensitivity range. Multi-dimensional image space filtering reduces noise while leaving delicate contours. It maximizes the resolution performance and reproduces the texture and details of the subject.
- PENTAX SHAKE REDUCTION MECHANISM – Equipped with the PENTAX SR II, the K-3 Mark III provides up to 5.5-Shutter-Step image stabilization on 5-Axis’ for blur-free images when using telephoto lenses or challenging low-light. The Pentax Shake Reduction Mechanism is compatible with every Pentax lens ever manufactured and is also used for other photo applications such as [ Pixel Shift Resolution, AstroTracer, HDR, Image Composition, AA-Filter Simulator ]
- PENTAX RENOWNED CONSTRUCTION – To start, the entire chassis of the K-3 Mark III is built with High-Strength, Lightweight Magnesium Alloy. 95 Seals are then applied to the body to prevent the intrusion of dust and water. The End Result: A rugged, durable, dependable camera can be used in the harshest environments.
We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.