- GSMArena Products
- Digital Cameras
- DSLR Cameras
- Pentax K-1 Mark II Digital Camera, Weather-resistant Construction Dustproof Flexible Tilt-Type LCD Monitor
Pentax K-1 Mark II Digital Camera, Weather-resistant Construction Dustproof Flexible Tilt-Type LCD Monitor
Camera: 36.0 Megapixels
Display: Flexible Tilt-type LCD monitor
|Dimensions||10.3 x 7 x 4.6 inches|
|Display Type <strong>Display Technology => </strong> A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)||Tilt-Type LCD Monitor|
|Varying Angle Screen|
|Camera Type||Point and Shoot Camera|
|Effective Megapixels||36.4 effective megapixels|
|Optical Zoom Type||Automatic|
|Optical Image Stabilization|
|Image File Format(s)||JPEG, TIFF|
|Video Resolution||720p @30fps, 1280×720 pixels|
|Infrared <strong>Infrared</strong> connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.|
|SuperSpeed USB Type-C|
|NFC <strong>NFC</strong> (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.|
|HDMI <strong>HDMI</strong> (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.|
Pentax K-1 Mark II Digital Camera w/ D-FA 28-105 WR Lens: 36.4MP Full Frame High Resolution Digital Camera 5 Axis, 5 Steps Shake Reduction II Weather-resistant Construction Dustproof Flexible Tilt-Type LCD Monitor.
|Model Name||Pentax K-1 Mark II|
|JPEG quality level||Basic, Fine, Normal|
|Optical Sensor Size||Full Frame|
|Compatible Mountings||Pentax KAF3|
- High-resolution Images: 36.4 effective megapixels ensures that details are shown clearly, delivering outstanding quality images
- Optical Viewfinder with nearly 100% field of view: assuring a clear picture of the subject and ease of focus
- The top sensitivity of ISO819200 is a state-of-the-art imaging processing system that dramatically improves image quality, even in low light situations.
- PIXEL SHIFT RESOLUTION SYSTEM II: PENTAX technology that produces high-quality images beyond the power of traditional image capture
- The new-generation shake reduction II: 5-axis, five shutter step camera shake compensation
- DUSTPROOF, WEATHER-RESISTANT CONSTRUCTION: A combination of the K-1 Mark II’s 87 weather seals and the optional D-BG6 Battery Grip’s waterproof design prevents intrusion water and dust.
- Dust removal II mechanism: This effectively removes all dust particles from the image sensor surface and prevents unwanted spots from appearing on the captured image.
- Dual card slot: large-volume image data filing on 2 SD memory Cards
- Flexible Tilt-type LCD monitor: an innovative mechanism to tilt the monitor to any desired angle along the optical axis
- ASTRO TRACER: By making full use of its GPS module, Electronic Compass, and SR II mechanism, the K-1 Mark II simplifies astronomical photography of celestial bodies without needing an equatorial mount.